Lev Haolam Judea & Samaria Ltd. Israeli Company Number 515056927 ("Company", "us", "Lev Haolam", "we" and "our") is an organization that supports local Jewish business owners in Judea and Samaria who are suffering because of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement. Lev Haolam gives pro-Israel individuals the opportunity to support these Jewish pioneers and their families through our Surprise Monthly Package Project. global shopping platform that aggregates, manufacturers and small businesses ("Business Partners") from Judea and Samaria and the Golan in Israel to international markets, and enable the user ("User(s)") to purchase the Items as a monthly package membership subscription from us.
We have included below information about which data is collected, how we process and use your data, but before we would like to explain the basis on which we do so:
(i) Where you sign up for any of our Services, we process your personal data in order to perform our contract with you;
(ii) If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as for direct marketing or online identifiers when you access our Website; or
(iii) We will also process your personal data where you have provided us with consent to do so.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may collect two types of information from you:
• The first type of information is non-identifiable information which may be made available via the use of the Website or Services. Thus, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information was collected. ("Non-Personal Information").
The Non-Personal Information collected by us may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including but not limited to: type of browser and the settings, operating system, type of the device used to access our Services, your ISP, log data, visits to the Website, pages viewed, Items views or Items saved, date and time stamp, duration on the page, approximate geographical location; (if you have that functionality set up) and the path taken in the Website.
• The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes your name, email address and private password submitted upon registration, etc. In addition, we may collect from Business Partners as well as Users IP addresses, for optimization, performance and analytic purposes. Note that, while IP is considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions (such as the EEA), there are some jurisdictions in which such data is not considered as Personal Information. Therefore, we treat such information as Personal Information, in accordance with applicable laws. The information collected may be also stored on your device. Please see opt – out options below.
Please note that we may collect different categories of Personal and Non-Personal information from you depending on the nature of your interaction with the Services, as detailed below.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM BUSINESS PARTNERS
If you are one of our Business Partners, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
• Registration: In order to register to the Services and create an account we require basic contact information such as: first and last name, email address, and phone number (as well as brand name and brand's site/online shop etc., which are not considered as Personal Information). In addition, during the registration process the Business Partners will be provided with a user name and a password, which can be replaced following login in. You represent and warrant that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and that you will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to us. If information provided to us subsequently becomes inaccurate, not updated, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change.
• Payment: In order to receive payments from us, you will be required to fill in your payment details, such as: bank or financial account information, PayPal account, Tax number and your ID number.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS
If you are one of our Users, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
• Registration: In order to purchase an Item or create a Wish List you might be required either complete the purchase as a guest or to sign up and register by creating an account ("User Account"). During the registration process or completion of the purchase as a guest, you will be asked to provide us with the following information (as applicable): full name, private password ("Password"), email address as well as shipping and billing addresses, you can then choose to provide us with further information about yourself such as your phone number and date of birth. During the checkout, you will be required to provide us with your payment details (i.e., gift card, credit card or PayPal details). The transaction is provided by our secured partners and third-party payment processors and your payment details are not disclosed to us.
• Signing in from your Facebook account: You may also sign in from your Facebook account, if you do so, you authorize us to access certain Facebook account information, such as your public Facebook profile in consistency with your privacy settings in Facebook.
• Newsletter and Updates Subscription: If you voluntarily subscribe to our Newsletter and to receive updates from us, you will be asked to provide us with your email address, you can unsubscribe at any moment: (i)through your User Account ; (ii) by clicking unsubscribe link; (iii) by clicking the unsubscribe link available in the Newsletter email we have sent you; or (iv) by contacting us, as detailed below.
Note that, requesting to unsubscribe from marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at our Website).
• Contact Us: if you voluntarily contact us, you might provide us with your contact information such as your name, telephone number, address, email, etc.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information in a number of different ways and for different purposes, depends on the type of information and your interaction with our Website or Services, all as detailed below:
• Technical Non-Personal Information and IP Address: We collect this type of information when you browse our Website or use our Services for the purpose of: (i) our legitimate interests of operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing and improving our Website and Services and the way in which we offer them; (ii) enhancing your experience with the Services, as well as your shopping experience; (iii) our legitimate interests of auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow, and detecting fraud, security or technical issues in connection with the Services; (iv) perform research, for analytical and statistical purposes, to improve our designs, the Items and Services as well as to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
• User's Name, Contact Details and Address: We collect this information in order to perform our contract with you, meaning, to send you and deliver the Item you have purchased, as well as to send you an email or text message (sent by the courier services) (if applicable), informing you regarding to your purchase process (i.e., sent, delivered, etc.).
• User's Date of Birth: In the event you will voluntarily choose to provide us with your date of birth (as it is not obligated in order to use the Services), we will use this information for the purpose of sending you special offers for your birthday as well as for our internal analytic purposes.
• User's Purchase Item's History and Wish List Items: We use this information in order to perform our contract with you, provide the Services and deliver the Items you have purchase, handle return or any other inquiry related to the purchased Items. In addition, we may use our User's purchase history and wish list in order to analyze our User's preference and trends, enhance and personalize Users' shopping experience, improve our Services and the Items inventory according to our User's preference. For example, if many of our Users have included a specific Item within their wish list, we will look for similar Items to be offered through our Services.
• Business Partners Name, Contact, ID and Payment Details: We collect this information in order to perform our contract with you, meaning to display, market and sell the Items provided by you to our Users, provide you with the consideration you are entitled to, and for authentication purposes.
• Newsletter and Updates registration details: If you voluntarily register to our newsletter and to receive updates from us, we will use your email address in order to send you information related to our Services in order to keep you up to date. This information may include informing you if new Items are available, if some Items are on sale, or other promotional offers related to our Services.
• Your Contact Details and Contact History: In the event you contact us through the Website, or through any other means of communication, we will use your contact details and save your contact history with us in order to respond to your inquiry, provide you with support, assistance or any other service requested by you, and to perform our contract with you.
· Remarketing: We engage in online advertising, meaning, if you have previously visited our Website, you may be presented with advertisements provided by us regarding our Websites and Services while you browse online. For this end, we use information we hold about you such as products you were interested in (i.e., viewed or clicked while you have visited our Website). Please see the "Cookie" section below for more details.
• We may use your Non-Personal Information and Personal Information in order to protect our or third parties' rights or property, resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the Services or Website, we may collect information from you automatically or when you voluntarily choose to provide us with information, all as detailed in this Policy.
If you are User or a Business Partner, we collect information that you voluntarily provide us during your interaction with the Services registration.
Please note that, some of the Personal Information we collect, as detailed above, is necessary if you wish to use our Service (such fields will be marked as mandatory). You don't have to provide us with all the Personal Information which is not marked as mandatory, however we will not be able to provide you some features of our Services and your experience might be limited.
For information regarding choices you may have with respect to our use of your information, please refer to the "Your rights related to your information held by us" section of the Policy.
We may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" and other technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixels, etc.) in our Website and Services, as we gather certain information automatically, by ourselves or by using third party service and store it in log files. A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, remarketing (as detailed above) and making the interaction between you and your User Account and our Website quicker and easier.
For more information about cookies and your controls in this regard, you may review the following links:
Please note that most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, through your device or browser settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
• Google Analytics and Google AdWords: The Google Analytic cookie is placed in order to track and analyze the use of our Services, for internal analytic purposes. We use AdWords for remarketing purposes as detailed above. To learn more about how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics Cookies, we recommend you review Google's policies located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.We also encourage you to review the Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ and, https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
• Authorized Disclosures. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure of your Personal Information. Please note that once we share your information with another company, that information becomes subject to the other company's privacy practices.
• Third Party Partners- We share your Personal Information, excluding credit card details, with third parties that perform services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing assistance, delivery services, designer partners, payment process, tracking, servers, service functionality and support, etc.) these third parties may be located in different jurisdictions.
• Law Requirement- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, Federal Trade Commission's ("FTC") requirements, etc.).
• Policy Enforcement- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues.
· Company's Rights- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims.
• Third Party Rights- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
• Non-Personal Information. We may share or use aggregate or Non-Personal Information with third parties or any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving our Service as detailed above. This aggregated information does not identify you.
We always strive to serve you better and improve our performance, therefore, we may combine information you give us through our Website with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with select partners and others. By combining the different information, we are able to enhance Users' shopping experience by providing Users' with more relevant items, promotions and special events which we believe Users' will find interesting, as well as to communicate with you better.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR INFORMATION HELD BY US AND OPT-OUT CHOICES
We acknowledge that different people have different privacy concerns and preferences. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices, rights and controls in connection with your information. Depending on your relationship with us (e.g., if you are a User or Business Partner), data protection and privacy laws provide you with the following rights regarding your Personal Information:
· the right to access your Personal Information that we hold;
· the right to request the rectification of your Personal Information that we hold;
· the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information that we hold;
· the right to request to restrict processing of your Personal Information;
· the right to object to processing of your Personal Information by us;
· the right to request to transfer your Personal Information that we hold (i.e., data portability);
· the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and
· the right to withdraw consent.
You can make such request (as detailed above), by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that, in the event you contact us and request any of the above, we may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data. Such process may take up until one (1) month, subject to applicable privacy legislation. Privacy related legislation in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to your information.
you may easily opt out of the data collection, sharing process and targeted advertising services related to our Service. Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive content and advertising, however it will not be targeted:
· You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari Explorer and other browser in order learn more about cookies policy settings (please review the links we have provided for your convenience above).
· You may opt out of certain advertisers' cookies and browser-enabled, interest-based advertising at the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") website- NAI consumer opt-out and the Digital Advertising Alliance's ("DAA") website- DAA opt-out page.
If you would like additional information about your choices and controls related to your information, please contact us at: email@example.com. In the event, that you have any additional complaints about your privacy rights, please initially contact us. Please note that you have the right at any time to contact your local data protection authority.
FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Service, carry out our business purpose, perform our contract with you, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements,in accordance and compliance with applicable laws, or until an individual request us to delete its Personal Information, as detailed above.
Please note that unless you decide to delete your User Account by sending us a request do so, or any part thereof, or instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to perform the above. Once you delete your Account you will not be able to recover it and will have to register again with a new account in case you choose to use the Service.
In addition, some of the data we receive depends on your privacy settings with the social network (i.e., Facebook) and you should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Website.
We are entitled to rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our sole discretion.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Website and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies and implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures to ensure the safety of our users' information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Website, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. We may adopt what we believe is appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access to such data, however, we can't provide 100%.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Website or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, in the event of a data breach, in which we discover your Personal Information is at risk, we will notify you through the Website or, if technically possible, by sending you an email, subject to applicable law requirements.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
The Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
In the event of a material changes we will make best efforts to notify you by email or through your Account.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, or any concerns with respect to how your privacy any information are handled, please contact us at:
Shvut Rachel (Shilo) 44830 ISRAEL
Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to periodically amend or revise the Terms at our sole discretion; such changes will be effective immediately upon the display of the revised Terms on the Website. The last revision date will be reflected in the "Last Modified" heading. Your continued use of the Website or Service following the notification of such amendments constitutes your acknowledgement and consent of such amendments to the Terms and your agreement to be bound by the terms of such amendments. In the event of a material change we will make best efforts to notify you through your account as defined below.
LEV HAOLAM is an organization that supports local Jewish business owners in Judea and Samaria who are suffering because of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement. Lev Haolam gives pro-Israel individuals the opportunity to support these Jewish pioneers and their families through our Surprise Monthly Package Project. Members who sign up to our Website and become members of Lev Haolam shall receive monthly packages filled with products (inside each monthly package, our subscribers receive approximately 7 to 8 unique items that are produced by companies specially within the Judean, Samarian, and Golan Heights regions, who have been boycotted by the international community. The products and amounts in each package vary every month, but can include honey, tea, wine, oils, chocolates, spices, dried fruits and vegetables (many of which are organic), organic cosmetics, Judaica items, jewelry, decorative and handmade artisan crafts, various household items etc.) produced by the families and small businesses of Judea and Samaria (each of such products and/or packages shall be referred to as "Item").
2. REGISTERING AND CREATING AN ACCOUNT
You can use and view the Website at any time and at any time you will be further able to sign up, pay the monthly fee and create an account in order to become a member ("Account") all as detailed on our Website and as updated from time to time. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and for restricting the access to your Account and password and you are solely responsible for all activities which occur under your Account and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any disclosure or unauthorized use or breach of security at email@example.com. You hereby represent and warrant that any and all information provided by you through the Service and within creating the Account is and will be accurate and complete.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Website, Services, Items, Item's descriptions, pictures, video, signs and all of other content available herein, including but not limited, blogs, articles, images, text, trademarks, logos and designs (collectively, "Content") owned by Company or its third-party partners and provided to you for your personal and non-commercial use, all subject to the Terms herein.
By accessing the Website, using the services or creating an account, we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-commercial license to access the Website and use the service. Except as provided herein, no right, title or interest shall be licensed to you, and we reserve any and all rights, title and ownership of the Service, Website and Content. We reserve the right to disable the access to Services or other services by anyone who infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
4. COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT
We respect and expect you to respect the rights of copyright holders, if you believe the website or the Services, infringed your copyright rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a complaint ("Infringement Complaint"). Please ensure your infringement complaint contain the following: An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; Your address, telephone number, and email address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
5. RESTRICTIONS OF USE
You agree only to use the Website, Services and Content as set forth in these Terms and according to applicable laws and regulations. You shall not agree to; nor shall you authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service in non-compliant or illegal manner; (ii) prevent others from using the Service; and (iii) use the Website and Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose. You are responsible for any of your actions which breach or could be reasonably construed as a breach of these Terms.
You shall not: (i) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website and Service; (ii) modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, disassemble the Content; (iii) remove, deface, obscure, or alter the Website and Service or any Content therein including any third parties' copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights provided as part of the Service; (iv) use the Website and Service for benchmarking purposes or to develop any website, software, application, product or service that is the same as, substantially similar to, or competitive with the Service; (v) use the Website and Service to promote, conduct, or contribute to fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, illegal or otherwise inappropriate activities, including without limitation, deceptive impersonation in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages; (vi) use any robot, spider, other automated device, web-bar, other web-client, device, software, routine or manual process to monitor or scrape information from the Website; or (vii) otherwise use the Website, Service or Content in any unlawful manner or in breach of these Terms.
We may prevent you from using the Website and our Services if we become aware of any action which breaches or which is reasonably construed as a breach of the Terms. We may also limit your use of the Website for any other reason and retain the right to terminate your use of the Website at our sole discretion.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE IS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION OR AT SPECIFIC TIME. WE MAY CHANGE, MODIFY, SUSPEND, OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME. YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY.
6. TERMS OF SALE
Subscribing to our membership plan and receiving all Items, are subject to availability and to confirmation of the membership which shall be displayed following your submission. When joining, you may use any payment method you prefer (such as: credit cards or PayPal) as available at that time on the Website. We will charge the same method of payment again on a recurring monthly basis (either 30 days later on the same calendar day or at the beginning of each calendar month) as long as you elect to remain a member. Our membership price includes any applicable taxes and you are not responsible for any additional customs and import taxes that may apply. If such occur please contact us at email@example.com. However, we shall not be responsible for any delays in shipment which may be due to customs and or carrier delays. We may use a third-party payment processor when you place an order ("Third Party Processor"), therefore, we have limited control and will not be held responsible for error by the Third Party Processor occurring during the order and purchase. We will make best efforts to assist in any such errors with Third Party Processors.
Membership's price is the price displayed at the time you submit your order. Thus, the price may be altered up or down by the time you submit your order or if you change a currency choice. We make best efforts to ensure all Item's details displayed on the Website and/or in the package are accurate, errors such as mispricing may occur. The Content (especially the selected Items) may contain certain typographical inaccuracies or incomplete information. We may, at any time, correct any of such inaccuracies without prior notice. In case you are not satisfied with your purchase due to any inaccuracy, you may return the Item(s) you have purchased according to our Shipping, Returns & Exchanges policy.
WE ARE NOT A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION AND WE DO NOT SUPPLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE RECEIPTS.
7. SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
When subscribing to be a member, we will ship your monthly package within the first week of each calendar month using an international courier service. Usually packages will arrive within 2-3 weeks, however they may arrive sooner or later as we do not assume any responsibility on behalf of the courier or commit to any delivery date. We will supply you with a tracking number for each package.
In the event that a package does not arrive, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send out a new package to you. Once the package arrives to your door, we no longer are responsible for its delivery. However, defects with items within the package may exist and should be reported to us in order for us to report back to the manufacturer. We will use our best efforts to replace or refund the cost of a defective item BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH A DEFECT which is a result of a third party manufacturer's actions. Furthermore, you hereby agree that any claims you may have relating to an item (other than a request for a refund or replacement item) due to consuming or using an Item, shall be directed solely to the manufacturer of such item.
In addition, packages may include allergenic items such as, fruits, nuts, other food products etc. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT EACH PRODUCT AND INQUIRE RE ITS ALLERGENIC STATUS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY BODILY HARM CAUSED BY NEGLIGENT CONSUMPTION OF SUCH ITEMS BY YOU.
Canceling orders and or replacing items which are not defective shall be requested by contacting email@example.com and shall be as per applicable Israeli law regarding such transactions.
You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website, to the server in which it is stored, or to any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under relevant criminal laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Website will immediately cease.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE OR THAT THE COMPANY WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTERNET (SUCH AS SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS) OR ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR INTERNET PROVIDERS. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT IS DISPLAYED OR FEATURED BY COMPANY, ITS PARTNERS AND EVEN OTHER USERS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY PROVIDE OR ACTIVITIES YOU ENGAGE IN DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO TO THAT EXTENT CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS), AS WELL AS ITS VENDORS, DISTRIBUTORS, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, OR EQUIPMENT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, DEVICE FAILURE, OR MALFUNCTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY MAY CHANGE THE SERVICE IN WHOLE OR IN PART IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT AFFECT COMPANY'S LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ITS NEGLIGENCE, NOR FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, and respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising from (i) your use of the Website and Services does not comply with these Terms including negligence and wrongful act; (ii) abusing or infringing third party rights through the Service; and (iii) your breach of these Terms or any applicable law and regulation. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms and the termination of your use of the Website or Services.
You can terminate these Terms and the use of the Website and service at any time. If you wish to terminate your use of the Website or service, you may do so simply by ceasing your use of the website and services or by sending us a request to delete your Account. Once the Account is deleted you will not be able to recover it and if you wish to use the Service again, you will need to subscribe and recreate an Account, therefore, if you believe you will want to use the Service again we recommend you not to delete your Account. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website or Services at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice, effective immediately. Such termination may result in the destruction of all information and data associated with your use of the Website and Services. If you were already billed for said last month of membership, you will then receive your last package, however, if you wish to be refunded (in the event that you were billed but the package was not yet shipped) please let us know.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel (excluding provisions of conflict of laws) and regarding any dispute arising out of or in connection herewith, you hereby agree to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attempt to resolve the dispute with us directly and amicably. If we were not able to resolve the dispute with you, we each agree by these enforceable Terms, to resolve any claim, and unless otherwise required by a mandatory law dispute or controversy arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding and exclusively arbitration by shall be referred to a single arbitrator, which shall be appointed by mutual consent of the Parties. If the Parties are unable to agree on the identity of the arbitrator within seven days of a Party's request to appoint an arbitrator, then the decision as to the identity of the arbitrator may be referred by each Party to the Chairman of the Tel Aviv District of the Israeli Bar Association, who shall be authorized to appoint the arbitrator. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Tel Aviv, Israel. The arbitration and any information and documents submitted therein shall be confidential (subject to each Party's right to apply to court in order to confirm or cancel the arbitrator's award). The arbitrator shall adhere to Israeli substantive law, but shall not be required to adhere to procedural law or law of evidence. The arbitration award shall be reasoned and shall be provided in writing. The arbitration award shall not be appealable. The provisions of this Section constitute an "arbitration agreement" under the Israeli Arbitration Law of 1968.
16. CANCELLING A TRANSACTION: "Cancellation of a Transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection Regulations (Cancellation of Transaction), 2010 and the Consumer Protection Law, 1981"
17. CONTACT US:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at:
Shvut Rachel (Shilo) 44830 ISRAEL +972-2-6455-424
Delivery time Subscription orders are typically shipped by the next Sunday or Monday from ordering. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
You can usually expect the package to arrive within 2-3 weeks from day on which it is dispatched from our warehouse in Israel. Once your package is dispatched, a tracking number will be sent to you by email.
Delivery cost and conditions We guarantee free shipping worldwide and deliver to 194 countries including US, Canada, Australia and Europe.
Duties and Taxes In the USA Lev Haolam covers tax and duties only in the United States of America if such tax or duties apply.
In other countries Payment of taxes and duties in other countries, if applicable, is the responsibility of the package recipient.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges We accept returns up to 30 days after receival of the items, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
To return an item or if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com F.A.Q.
What if the package didn't arrive?
If you do not receive your package within 6 weeks from the date on which it was labeled and shipped, we will send you a new one or provide 100% Money back. If you have not received your package, just email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if the package came damaged?
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order/tracking number and a photo of the item's condition. We will arrange a replacement to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order ships, you will receive an email notification from us with a tracking number that you can use to check the status of your order. Usually the tracking information is updated within 24 hours, but on rare occasions it can take up to 15 days.
If you are not able to view tracking information 15 days after receiveing your tracking number email, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
You can apply for a refund in the following cases: 1. You are not satisfied with the quality of the package you received 2. The package has been in transit for more than 6 weeks with no update 3. If the package is damaged or incomplete
To request a refund: 1. Inform us of the problem, preferably by sending a clear description along with photos, videos or screenshots (if available) to our customer care email: email@example.com 2. Wait for our customer care team to get back to you - typically within 1-3 days 3. Once confirmed, your money will be sent to the payment method you used at checkout. It usually takes up to 7 working days for the refund to be fully processed, In rare cases, it may take up to 14 working days
Cancel Policy You can cancel your subscription at any time for any reason. To do this, just let us know your intentions to cancel by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note! If the money was debited in a current month, you can't get a refund and the package will be delivered.
What is the maximum time limit for requesting a refund? We accept refund requests up to 30 days after you have received the items.
It's been more than 14 working days and the money hasn't been returned. What should I do? If 14 days have passed since the day your refund was intitally issued, kindly write to us at email@example.com - we will investigate and provide you with a solution
How can I cancel a friend/relative's subscription? If you wish to cancel a friend/relative subscription for which you are paying for - kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include as much information as possible, including the name of the package addressee as well as their phone number and email if available.
How do I get a refund for an annual subscription? If you have subscribed for an annual subscription (VIP), and need to cancel your subscription mid-year, kindly email us: email@example.com. We will cancel your subscription and refund the balance (for packages that have not been processed and shipped)